Looking for a TIG Welder in Somerset?
Our skilled professional welders excel with TIG Welding. We take care in our work so that it is carried out to the highest possible standard.
Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) also known as Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable Tungsten electrode to produce the weld. TIG Welding is often used to weld thin sections of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals such as Aluminium, Magnesium, and Copper Alloys. This process is complex and requires a skilled welder like the professionals at SAS Welding Services. We are skilled and experienced TIG Welders.
TIG Welding offers greater control over the weld target area than other welding processes, so we can produce high-quality precision welds.
Our TIG welding services cover a wide range of materials, for commercial and domestic applications.
Stainless steel for commercial/catering equipment and Stainless steel for exterior and interior fitting or for any other purposes.
SAS can fabricate custom stainless steel exhaust systems from motorbikes to lorries.
We can weld Stainless Steel grades 316 and 304 and more.
We can carry out welding and fabrication for all aluminium requirements. We offer an alloy crack repair service covering:
- Alloy Wheels
- Aluminium diesel tanks
- Aluminium gearbox cases
- Cracked sumps
- and much more…
We can offer aluminium welding for grades 5052, 6061, 6063 and more.
Titanium and its alloys offer superb corrosion resistance to acids, chlorides and salt with a wide continuous service temperature range and the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal.
Our experienced welders can handle most titanium welding requirements. For example titanium exhaust pipes.
For your quality TIG welding needs in Somerset and beyond contact SAS Welding Services today. Our prices are extremely competitive.
Recent TIG Welding Projects
- Stainless Steel Table Frame with Granite Top - SAS Welding Services made a Stainless Steel Table Frame, made to order. The beautiful table was custom fabricated to the customers specifications. This lovely heavy granite top looks great with its stainless steel frame under it. Custom Fabrication Glastonbury We were really pleased with the outcome. If you need any Custom Furniture or anything involving Read More...
- Custom Stainless Steel Ramps - Here is some stainless welding and fabrication work we do on a regular basis. These stainless steel parts become ramps for custom built hearse vehicles made just up the road from us in Glastonbury, Somerset. SAS Welding Services are highly skilled Welders with a wealth of experience and we provide welding and fabrication services to happy Read More...
- Aluminium Fabricated Trolley - Our TIG Welders were called into action for a customer from Shepton Mallet in Somerset. They wanted a custom fabricated trolley for a horse box. The trolley was fabricated from Aluminium, using TIG Welding for a clean finish. It is lightweight and strong. The base was made for a wooden toolbox to be mounted on Read More...
- Beer Keg Stainless Steel Urinals - SAS Welding Services fabricated these custom urinals for a pub in Glastonbury, Somerset. They were made from old beer kegs, re-purposed to give the pub a fashionable look to it’s facilities. We made them into urinals for the pub, they were fully TIG Welded. Using reclaimed material and being 316 stainless steel, these custom fabricated Read More...
- Food Grade Stainless Steel Repairs - SAS recently did some work for an Ice Cream factory in Somerset. We were called in to repair all of their Stainless Steel equipment and machinery. We provide food grade welding of 316 Stainless Steel both on site and from our Glastonbury workshop. Custom Food Grade Stainless Steel Products & Repairs From machine frames, pipe Read More...