If you need a Mobile Welder in Somerset, SAS Welding Services offer a fast and responsive Mobile Welding and on site installation service.
Mobile Welding & Repair Service
We are based in Glastonbury, serving Somerset and the surrounding areas. SAS have a van fully equipped for mobile welding on site, covering all types of welding (MIG, TIG and MMA), repairs and fabrication.
- Plant Machinery
When welding outside: Arc welding (MMA SMAW) is a superior method in inclement weather as the arc will create its own shielding gases that are resilient against winds. With site welding and mobile welding we bring the workshop to you.
Power Sources for onsite Mobile Welding
There may not be any convenient power points so sometimes a generator is needed. We have all that we need including a power source in our mobile workshop so welding in remote areas is no problem for SAS Welding Services.
Mobile Metal Repairs & Alterations
Machinery, safety guards, iron gates etc. can be repaired, altered or remade. Shot blasting and powder coat services can be arranged for the Somerset area.
On Site Cutting
On site cutting including plasma cutting and gas cutting (Oxy/Acetylene) for Commercial applications.
Our cutting services can be carried out from our Glastonbury base or from our fully equipped Mobile Welding Unit. SAS offer quality workmanship with high standards of health and safety.
On Site Drilling
We offer on site drilling services. Drilling through steel requires specialist equipment. At SAS we have extensive experience in hole cutting through steel, always precise and to the highest professional standard. For example drilling structural steel beams, bolt holes etc.
If you need a Mobile Welder in Somerset contact SAS Welding Services. We can respond fast and meet most mobile welding and fabrication requirements.
Recent Mobile Welding Projects
- Mobile Welding for Local Glastonbury Farmer - SAS Welding Services recently did a little mobile welding job for a local Glastonbury farmer. Out in the fields looking up at Glastonbury Tor, they needed a quick removable fence. We arranged for Lugs to be welded on for the three joining pins, so now a quick removable fence if needed. SAS Welding Services in Read More...
- Steelwork on Large Concrete Silos in Taunton - A mobile job from last week on the outskirts of Taunton in Somerset. Team SAS got called to the rescue when the whole site came to a stand still. We assisted with temporary steelwork for 8 large concrete silos, cut and welded on site. SAS Welding Services soon got things up and running due to our Read More...
- Custom Handrail Fabricated in Wells, Somerset - SAS Welding Services did a little job fabricating and installing a custom made handrail this week in the sun. The handrail was for an elderly gentleman in Wells, Somerset, made to suit his needs. We carefully measured things so it is the perfect height for him. This will help him enjoy his garden and the Read More...
- Gates Fabricated and Installed in Street, Somerset - SAS Welding Services were asked to design, fabricate and install these gates, transforming the entrance to this property in Street, Somerset. The property was in desperate need of a new wall and gates. The gates were custom fabricated and given a gloss black powder coated finish. Fabrication Somerset We offer free site visits and quotes. Read More...
- Safety Posts and Wire for Excavator On Site - Our Mobile Welding Unit was deployed to Cardiff this week for an on site job. SAS were asked to fabricate and fit safety posts and wire for this heavy plant excavator. We painted the posts with primer and then yellowing for a good, long lasting finish. Mobile work was carried out to comply with Health Read More...