Stainless Steel, Mild Steel & Aluminium Fabrication
SAS Welding Services can manufacture and install bespoke equipment in stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium. We are the place to come in Somerset for Fabrication and Manufacturing.
We pride ourselves on having the ability to manufacture one off or batch production items and specialist fabrication for a variety of industries to individual customer designs or to designs of our own.
SAS have specialist equipment for folding, cutting and drilling a variety of metals. When doing batch work we use jigs and fixtures to ensure consistency and efficiency.
We also offer an on-site fabrication and installation service.
- Sheet metal folding and cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Hole Drilling
- Steel frame platforms
- Fences and gates
- Safety Guards
- Security bars and doors
- Stable and barn doors
- Support steels
- Interior metalwork
- Decorative metalwork
- And much more…
Recent Fabrication Projects
- Custom Fabricated Stillages- SAS Welding Services recently fabricated ten stillages for a local customer in Somerset. These were custom made and delivered from our workshop in Glastonbury. Stillages are bespoke pallets or frames which offer support for the specific material/load they are intended to hold. They were made in a jig to ensure they are square and all Read More...
- Custom Fabricated Gate For Farm Yard- Here is a gate we made and supplied along time ago for a Farm yard in near Glastonbury in Somerset. It was custom made and heavy duty. SAS Welding Services applied the necessary skills to fabricate a strong and robust gate for everyday life on the farm. After welding the gate was powder coated to Read More...
- Custom Fabricated Work Benches for a Race Lorry- SAS Welding Services are well known in the Glastonbury area and across Somerset, for top notch fabrication services. We recently did a custom fabrication job for a customer from Evercreech, near Shepton Mallet in Somerset. Our fabrication team were asked to fabricate custom work benches for the back of a race lorry. They will be Read More...
- Swimming Pool Stainless Steel Handrails- SAS Welding Services were recently asked to help with some Stainless steel handrails for an Olympic sized swimming pool. This was for Millfield school, in Street, Somerset. SAS have worked for several schools around Somerset. We used 316 stainless steel with a brushed finish for a long lasting and great looking finish. SAS specialise in Read More...
- Aluminium Fabricated Trolley- Our TIG Welders were called into action for a customer from Shepton Mallet in Somerset. They wanted a custom fabricated trolley for a horse box. The trolley was fabricated from Aluminium, using TIG Welding for a clean finish. It is lightweight and strong. The base was made for a wooden toolbox to be mounted on Read More...