Stainless Steel, Mild Steel & Aluminium Fabrication
SAS Welding Services can manufacture and install bespoke equipment in stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium. We are the place to come in Somerset for Fabrication and Manufacturing.
We pride ourselves on having the ability to manufacture one off or batch production items and specialist fabrication for a variety of industries to individual customer designs or to designs of our own.
SAS have specialist equipment for folding, cutting and drilling a variety of metals. When doing batch work we use jigs and fixtures to ensure consistency and efficiency.
We also offer an on-site fabrication and installation service.
- Sheet metal folding and cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Hole Drilling
- Steel frame platforms
- Fences and gates
- Safety Guards
- Security bars and doors
- Stable and barn doors
- Support steels
- Interior metalwork
- Decorative metalwork
- And much more…
Recent Fabrication Projects
- Stainless Steel Bulk Pasta Cooking Containers - SAS Welding Services recently fabricated these Stainless Steel Containers for Bulk Cooking of pasta in large batches for a company in Somerset. Custom fabricated and supplied ready for the festival season ahead. The troths were Fully TIG welded and folded in house, made for cooking pasta in bulk. Need something made from scratch? We can Read More...
- Stainless Steel Protection Post Fabricated & Installed at Local School - Stainless Steel protection post fabricated and installed for a local school in Street, Somerset. We needed to protect the electrical cabinet from food trolleys at the school kitchen. SAS Welding Services came up with a simple solution which looks good and is not obtrusive. Made from 316 food grade stainless steel, fully TIG welded by Read More...
- Heavy Duty Car Park Barrier Fabricated & Installed - SAS Welding Services carried out some fabrication work for Curry Rivel Parish Council in Somerset. We manufactured and installed a heavy duty steel car park barrier. It was made in our workshop in Glastonbury and then delivered and installed by the SAS Welding Services team. The barrier was painted with Raptor Paint for a hard Read More...
- Industrial Potato Cleaner – Custom Fabricated - SAS Welding Services recently carried out some fabrication work for an industrial kitchen in Bristol on a potato washing machine. The original machine was 30 years old and needed a replacement. Due to the specialist nature, we remanufactured it for them with a new heavy duty one to replace it. This potato washing machine is fed Read More...
- Custom Fabricated Stillages - SAS Welding Services recently fabricated ten stillages for a local customer in Somerset. These were custom made and delivered from our workshop in Glastonbury. Stillages are bespoke pallets or frames which offer support for the specific material/load they are intended to hold. They were made in a jig to ensure they are square and all Read More...