SAS are experienced and skilled in custom truck fabrication. We can customise everyday working lorries, keeping them practical but standing out from the crowd. We can also transform a standard lorry into a one off custom truck show lorry.
- Chassis Infills/Full Decking
- Side Pipes
- Exhaust Valves
- Commercial Body Building
and much more!
- Aluminium Tipper Body Repairs
- Trailer and Body Floor Repairs
- Flatbeds and Re-flooring
- Collision Repair
- Doors and Locks
- Mercedes Actros Catwalks, Side Skirts & Chassis Infills - SAS Welding Services transformed three new Mercedes-Benz Actros with custom fabricated Catwalks, Side Skirts and Chassis Infills. The lorry customisations were fabricated and fitted at our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. Made from Aluminium and fully TIG welded using only stainless nuts and bolts, with full length custom made side skirts. Custom Truck Fabrication Somerset Smart and practical, Read More...
- Next Gen Scania Custom Catwalk - Check out this lovely looking 'nextgen' Scania lorry which had the SAS Welding Services treatment recently. Another truck transformed for Dave Marsland Transport, who brought his lorry to SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury due to our reputation for attention to detail and fine fabricated finishes. We fabricated a full SAS catwalk, made and fitted at Read More...
- Scania Fuel Tank Repaired - Here is a Scania lorry we had in recently at SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset. The Aluminium fuel and hydraulic tank was leaking. This needed to be repaired as quickly as possible to make it roadworthy. Our Welders got on the case to rapidly fix things for the lorry driver. Removed Repaired Refitted The Read More...
- Scania R730 V8 Fitted With Custom SAS Slimfill - It was our pleasure to work on this Scania R730 V8 Guy Martin Edtion for ALM Haulage. They got a Full SAS 'slim fill' fabricated, painted and fitted from our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. One of our special Custom Truck Fabrication services is low profile SAS slim fills. It takes skill and craft to make Read More...
- Race Truck Custom Fabricated Side Skirts - The Race truck project is now finished and gone for painting. SAS Welding Services did some Custom Truck Fabrication for MRM Racing, based in Evercreech, Somerset. They needed a Lorry to take their customer’s race cars to racing tracks and events. After discussing their requirements, we started to make their plans a reality. SAS transformed Read More...