SAS are experienced and skilled in custom truck fabrication. We can customise everyday working lorries, keeping them practical but standing out from the crowd. We can also transform a standard lorry into a one off custom truck show lorry.
- Chassis Infills/Full Decking
- Side Pipes
- Exhaust Valves
- Commercial Body Building
and much more!
- Aluminium Tipper Body Repairs
- Trailer and Body Floor Repairs
- Flatbeds and Re-flooring
- Collision Repair
- Doors and Locks
- Tipper Lorry Welding & Fabrication - The cleanest and most well looked after tipper, we have had the pleasure to work on. Thanks to Tom Nutt & Son for the continued support and business. SAS Welding Services from Glastonbury fabricated new floor sheets and Tailboard shoots were fitted. Quality Fabrication in Glastonbury, Somerset We specialise in aluminium welding and fabrication and Read More...
- Aluminium Welding on Lorry - Another Happy customer! This lovely chap popped down from Warwickshire for some Aluminium welding at our new workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. Our reputation reaches far and wide. We managed to straighten out the original bracket and re-weld it to the front crossmember, allowing the new step to simply bolt back on. SAS specialise in aluminium Read More...
- Haulage Headboard Fabricated in Glastonbury - Out with the old and in with the new! This aluminium headboard for a haulage vehicle had been repaired many times (not by SAS), then it snapped in half! It was time to call SAS for a new one and get fixed properly. We used the original as a template and improved it where possible Read More...
- Scania Tipper Tail Board Hinges Fixed - SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset recently fixed this smart looking Scania Tipper. It needed new tail board hinges fitted. We did all the work from our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset on the Thomas Way Industrial Estate. It was sent back to work very quickly and they were very pleased with the outcome. Truck Repairs Read More...
- Tow Bar Made & Fitted - This little truck came into SAS Welding Services recently for a tow bar to be made and fitted but first we had to rebuild the rear end of the body chassis. It was collected promptly and sent straight back to work. We understand in haulage, you need to keep the wheels turning so we did Read More...