SAS are experienced and skilled in custom truck fabrication. We can customise everyday working lorries, keeping them practical but standing out from the crowd. We can also transform a standard lorry into a one off custom truck show lorry.
- Chassis Infills/Full Decking
- Side Pipes
- Exhaust Valves
- Commercial Body Building
and much more!
- Aluminium Tipper Body Repairs
- Trailer and Body Floor Repairs
- Flatbeds and Re-flooring
- Collision Repair
- Doors and Locks
- Haulage Headboard Fabricated in Glastonbury - Out with the old and in with the new! This aluminium headboard for a haulage vehicle had been repaired many times (not by SAS), then it snapped in half! It was time to call SAS for a new one and get fixed properly. We used the original as a template and improved it where possible Read More...
- Scania Tipper Tail Board Hinges Fixed - SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset recently fixed this smart looking Scania Tipper. It needed new tail board hinges fitted. We did all the work from our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset on the Edgarley Road. It was sent back to work very quickly and they were very pleased with the outcome. Truck Repairs & Custom Read More...
- Tow Bar Made & Fitted - This little truck came into SAS Welding Services recently for a tow bar to be made and fitted but first we had to rebuild the rear end of the body chassis. It was collected promptly and sent straight back to work. We understand in haulage, you need to keep the wheels turning so we did Read More...
- Scania V8 Welding Repairs in Glastonbury - A v8 Scania in for some welding repair work recently at SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset. Dropped off on a Friday night and picked up early on the Monday morning. Lorry Fabrication Somerset We carry out Lorry repairs and custom fabrication for companies across Somerset and beyond. We are highly skilled Welders and have Read More...
- Volvo FH500 Trailer Modification - This was the largest trailer we have had in the yard! From S. Morris in Somerset, we carried out custom fabrication which they were delighted with. We got it in and got the job done! The trailer was modified with a personal bridge and pop-up hand rail. SAS Welding Services are well known in the Read More...