SAS are experienced and skilled in custom truck fabrication. We can customise everyday working lorries, keeping them practical but standing out from the crowd. We can also transform a standard lorry into a one off custom truck show lorry.
- Chassis Infills/Full Decking
- Side Pipes
- Exhaust Valves
- Commercial Body Building
and much more!
- Aluminium Tipper Body Repairs
- Trailer and Body Floor Repairs
- Flatbeds and Re-flooring
- Collision Repair
- Doors and Locks
- Tow Bar Made & Fitted - This little truck came into SAS Welding Services recently for a tow bar to be made and fitted but first we had to rebuild the rear end of the body chassis. It was collected promptly and sent straight back to work. We understand in haulage, you need to keep the wheels turning so we did Read More...
- Scania V8 Welding Repairs in Glastonbury - A v8 Scania in for some welding repair work recently at SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset. Dropped off on a Friday night and picked up early on the Monday morning. Lorry Fabrication Somerset We carry out Lorry repairs and custom fabrication for companies across Somerset and beyond. We are highly skilled Welders and have Read More...
- Volvo FH500 Trailer Modification - This was the largest trailer we have had in the yard! From S. Morris in Somerset, we carried out custom fabrication which they were delighted with. We got it in and got the job done! The trailer was modified with a personal bridge and pop-up hand rail. SAS Welding Services are well known in the Read More...
- Mercedes Actros Catwalks, Side Skirts & Chassis Infills - SAS Welding Services transformed three new Mercedes-Benz Actros with custom fabricated Catwalks, Side Skirts and Chassis Infills. The lorry customisations were fabricated and fitted at our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. Made from Aluminium and fully TIG welded using only stainless nuts and bolts, with full length custom made side skirts. Custom Truck Fabrication Somerset Smart and practical, Read More...
- Next Gen Scania Custom Catwalk - Check out this lovely looking 'nextgen' Scania lorry which had the SAS Welding Services treatment recently. Another truck transformed for Dave Marsland Transport, who brought his lorry to SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury due to our reputation for attention to detail and fine fabricated finishes. We fabricated a full SAS catwalk, made and fitted at Read More...