SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
- TIG Welding
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a good reputation in the Somerset area, for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Scania R730 V8 Fitted With Custom SAS Slimfill - It was our pleasure to work on this Scania R730 V8 Guy Martin Edtion for ALM Haulage. They got a Full SAS 'slim fill' fabricated, painted and fitted from our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. One of our special Custom Truck Fabrication services is low profile SAS slim fills. It takes skill and craft to make Read More...
- VW T25 Camper Van Restoration in Glastonbury - SAS Welding Services have a dedicated workshop area for Vehicle Restoration. We were asked to save this lovely VW T25 Camper Van which was in serious need of repair. It was brought to our vehicle workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. Due to high demand we now have a separate workshop for Vehicle Restoration and Repairs. Along Read More...
- Race Truck Custom Fabricated Side Skirts - The Race truck project is now finished and gone for painting. SAS Welding Services did some Custom Truck Fabrication for MRM Racing, based in Evercreech, Somerset. They needed a Lorry to take their customer’s race cars to racing tracks and events. After discussing their requirements, we started to make their plans a reality. SAS transformed Read More...