SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
Welding Services in Glastonbury
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a fantastic reputation in the Somerset area for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Custom Tractor Stack Glastonbury - Another custom tractor stack fabricated by SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset for this Massey Ferguson 6490. Our custom stainless steel exhaust stacks are very popular with farmers across Somerset and beyond. Made to a very high quality, these are built to last but look great. They even sound great! These are custom made to Read More...
- Mobile TIG Welder Somerset - SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset offer Mobile TIG Welding services and cover the south west. Food grade Stainless steel and aluminium tig welding to a very high standard. Professional Mobile Welding For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01458 831071. Share ThisFacebookTwitterLinkedIn
- Scania Tipper Tail Board Hinges Fixed - SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset recently fixed this smart looking Scania Tipper. It needed new tail board hinges fitted. We did all the work from our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset on the Edgarley Road. It was sent back to work very quickly and they were very pleased with the outcome. Truck Repairs & Custom Read More...
- Mobile Welder Called to Coombe Hill - SAS Welding Services recently had a Mobile Welding call out job, so we sprung into action with our rapid response van with all the equipment needed for on-site welding. The overhead barrier up at Coombe hill woods car park was damaged and in need of repair. We made up a lock box on site and Read More...
- Welding & Fabrication Glastonbury - SAS Welding Services have been busy this week with various welding and fabrication jobs. We are highly skilled welders who carry out a wide range of welding services across Somerset. Based in Glastonbury, we can build things from scratch, modify existing items or carry out repairs. Bespoke Welding in Somerset We are experts in custom Read More...
- Sheet Metal Custom Door - After a break in to their van, a local customer came to us with a request for a custom sheet metal solution to make the door more secure. A 4mm aluminium door was custom made to replace the original tinted glass door. This truck was broken into in seconds with the window smashed in, this Read More...
- Tipper Body Fabricated by SAS - SAS Welding Services are experts in Fabrication, so we were happy to assist a local customer with a custom fabricated body for their Tipper Truck. From our workshop in Glastonbury we took the customers specifications and ensured a quality build was put in place. This is a 7.5 tonne tipper body built from scratch by Read More...
- Mobile Welder Called in Misterton, Somerset - SAS Welding Services were called to Misterton in Somerset for a nice little mobile welding job. A steel frame farm building that has been up since 1960 needed some Welders to bring her back to life! The building will now live on for a few more years to come. A great job done by William Read More...
See more projects