SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
Welding Services in Glastonbury
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a fantastic reputation in the Somerset area for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Folded Aluminium Sheet Door Frame - SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury recently did a quick turn around job for a great organisation @key4lifeuk. They needed welding and repair work done on their mobile food cell van. The door frame was repaired and rebuilt with folded aluminium sheet metal. Welding & Fabrication Glastonbury SAS Welding Services are highly skilled professional metal workers, Read More...
- Garden Handrail Made & Installed at Butleigh - SAS Welding Services recently made and installed a lovely handrail, made to the customer’s specifications. It was galvanised and powder coated for a long lasting, quality finish. Installed this week in Butleigh, near Glastonbury in Somerset. Gates, Railings & Handrails Glastonbury SAS Welding Services are well known and trusted in the Glastonbury, Somerset area and Read More...
- Custom Garden Wood Burners - The first batch of custom fabricated garden wood burners looking great in their new homes. Free delivery in the Glastonbury & Street area. Custom Fabrication Glastonbury, Somerset These little beauties are now in production. We are currently taking orders contact us if you would like a price on one. Available in different styles and finishes. Read More...
- Bifold Gates Made & Installed, Coleford - If you are looking for a home improvement project that will add grace, beauty, and charm to your home, then a set of SAS wrought iron gates could be the answer. Transforming the look of your property and making it more secure. SAS gates can be incorporated into many different styles of home decor, here Read More...
- Sheet Metal Welding Glastonbury - Some 4mm aluminium sheet metal, cut and folded for a regular customer at our Glastonbury workshop. We can cut and fold up to 3mm mild steel in house and up to 2500mm long! SAS are experts in TIG and MIG Welding. Cutting, Folding Metalwork Experts SAS Welding Services are the number one Welding and Fabrication Read More...
- Plant Machinery Repairs Somerset - A quick turn around job from the other day, at our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. This heavy plant pecker needed modifying to fit a quick hitch. New plates and pins were fitted by SAS Welding Services and sent straight back to work. Welding & Fabrication Glastonbury SAS Welding Services are well known in the Somerset Read More...
- Team SAS Looking Good in New Overalls - We have a great team at SAS Welding Services. Here are the boys in their new SAS overalls. Each member of the team is highly skilled and takes pride in their work. Based in Glastonbury, Somerset, we are professionals in Welding and Fabrication, and we have SAS Tyres which covers Vehicle and Tyre services. Welding, Read More...
- Land Rover Defender 110 Repairs - Mandy the Landy is on the ramp!! After getting written-off at end of 2020 in Bristol, Mandy is finally getting her new chassis. We have looked after this Land Rover Defender TD5 110 for a good few years now. We have already repaired the panel damage after the accident, so its just chassis left to Read More...
See more projects