SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
Welding Services in Glastonbury
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a fantastic reputation in the Somerset area for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Sheet Metal Custom Door - After a break in to their van, a local customer came to us with a request for a custom sheet metal solution to make the door more secure. A 4mm aluminium door was custom made to replace the original tinted glass door. This truck was broken into in seconds with the window smashed in, this Read More...
- Tipper Body Fabricated by SAS - SAS Welding Services are experts in Fabrication, so we were happy to assist a local customer with a custom fabricated body for their Tipper Truck. From our workshop in Glastonbury we took the customers specifications and ensured a quality build was put in place. This is a 7.5 tonne tipper body built from scratch by Read More...
- Mobile Welder Called in Misterton, Somerset - SAS Welding Services were called to Misterton in Somerset for a nice little mobile welding job. A steel frame farm building that has been up since 1960 needed some Welders to bring her back to life! The building will now live on for a few more years to come. A great job done by William Read More...
- Digger Bucket Repairs Glastonbury - SAS Welding Services recently had some Digger Buckets in for repairs from regular customers local to the Glastonbury area in Somerset. We can supply and fit new cutting edges, Tooths and adaptors etc. SAS fit hardox wear bars and carry out crack repairs to the buckets and much more! We are highly skilled and experienced Read More...
- Stainless Steel Table Frame with Granite Top - SAS Welding Services made a Stainless Steel Table Frame, made to order. The beautiful table was custom fabricated to the customers specifications. This lovely heavy granite top looks great with its stainless steel frame under it. Custom Fabrication Glastonbury We were really pleased with the outcome. If you need any Custom Furniture or anything involving Read More...
- Tow Bar Made & Fitted - This little truck came into SAS Welding Services recently for a tow bar to be made and fitted but first we had to rebuild the rear end of the body chassis. It was collected promptly and sent straight back to work. We understand in haulage, you need to keep the wheels turning so we did Read More...
- Steel Beams Supplied Glastonbury - SAS Welding Services are your place to come for Steel Supplies in the Glastonbury and Street area. We supplied a load of universal beams for a local builder, collected from our workshop on the Edgarley Road in Glastonbury, Somerset. We can supply steel fast and competitively priced. Steel Supply Somerset Give us a call on Read More...
- Industrial Style Staircase Custom Fabricated - SAS Welding Services enjoyed making this Industrial style staircase, made to the clients specifications. We didn’t really know why they wanted it like this but the end results look amazing and we now know! They dreamed of it and we made it a reality. Made from mild steel with glass panels and wooden treads. Made, delivered Read More...
See more projects