SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a good reputation in the Somerset area, for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Stainless Steel Protection Post Fabricated & Installed at Local School- Stainless Steel protection post fabricated and installed for a local school in Street, Somerset. We needed to protect the electrical cabinet from food trolleys at the school kitchen. SAS Welding Services came up with a simple solution which looks good and is not obtrusive. Made from 316 food grade stainless steel, fully TIG welded by Read More...
- Heavy Duty Car Park Barrier Fabricated & Installed- SAS Welding Services carried out some fabrication work for Curry Rivel Parish Council in Somerset. We manufactured and installed a heavy duty steel car park barrier. It was made in our workshop in Glastonbury and then delivered and installed by the SAS Welding Services team. The barrier was painted with Raptor Paint for a hard Read More...
- Steelwork on Large Concrete Silos in Taunton- A mobile job from last week on the outskirts of Taunton in Somerset. Team SAS got called to the rescue when the whole site came to a stand still. We assisted with temporary steelwork for 8 large concrete silos, cut and welded on site. SAS Welding Services soon got things up and running due to our Read More...
- Industrial Potato Cleaner – Custom Fabricated- SAS Welding Services recently carried out some fabrication work for an industrial kitchen in Bristol on a potato washing machine. The original machine was 30 years old and needed a replacement. Due to the specialist nature, we remanufactured it for them with a new heavy duty one to replace it. This potato washing machine is fed Read More...
- Mercedes Actros Catwalks, Side Skirts & Chassis Infills- SAS Welding Services transformed three new Mercedes-Benz Actros with custom fabricated Catwalks, Side Skirts and Chassis Infills. The lorry customisations were fabricated and fitted at our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. Made from Aluminium and fully TIG welded using only stainless nuts and bolts, with full length custom made side skirts. Custom Truck Fabrication Somerset Smart and practical, Read More...