SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
Welding Services in Glastonbury
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a good reputation in the Somerset area, for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Scania V8 Welding Repairs in Glastonbury - A v8 Scania in for some welding repair work recently at SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset. Dropped off on a Friday night and picked up early on the Monday morning. Lorry Fabrication Somerset We carry out Lorry repairs and custom fabrication for companies across Somerset and beyond. We are highly skilled Welders and have Read More...
- Custom Kitchen Worktop in Street - We recently fabricated and installed a custom Stainless Steel kitchen worktop in a lovely house in Street, Somerset for a local Glastonbury businessman. He wanted a bespoke look to his stylish kitchen, so SAS helped make the dream come true. Everything was made to measure and fabricated carefully for a premium finish. Custom Fabrication Somerset Read More...
- Tractor Repairs in Glastonbury - SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury recently did some work on a little Green Tractor. We did some repair work on this beauty last week. The tractor bonnet was removed to gain access to the exhaust box. We then repaired it, painted it, and refitted it. A side panel was also repaired from our workshop in Read More...
- Volvo FH500 Trailer Modification - This was the largest trailer we have had in the yard! From S. Morris in Somerset, we carried out custom fabrication which they were delighted with. We got it in and got the job done! The trailer was modified with a personal bridge and pop-up hand rail. SAS Welding Services are well known in the Read More...
- Land Rover Overhauled in Glastonbury - Another week finished, another Land Rover overhauled! We love Land Rovers at SAS Welding Services and were happy to restore this Defender 90 to it’s former glory. The Defender 90 had a rear cross-member replacement and chassis painted. It was then fitted with a 3mm heavy duty galvanised cross-member and painted with Buzzweld products for longevity Read More...
See more projects