SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a good reputation in the Somerset area, for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Next Gen Scania Custom Catwalk - Check out this lovely looking 'nextgen' Scania lorry which had the SAS Welding Services treatment recently. Another truck transformed for Dave Marsland Transport, who brought his lorry to SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury due to our reputation for attention to detail and fine fabricated finishes. We fabricated a full SAS catwalk, made and fitted at Read More...
- Custom Fabricated Stillages - SAS Welding Services recently fabricated ten stillages for a local customer in Somerset. These were custom made and delivered from our workshop in Glastonbury. Stillages are bespoke pallets or frames which offer support for the specific material/load they are intended to hold. They were made in a jig to ensure they are square and all Read More...
- Custom Fabricated Gate For Farm Yard - Here is a gate we made and supplied along time ago for a Farm yard in near Glastonbury in Somerset. It was custom made and heavy duty. SAS Welding Services applied the necessary skills to fabricate a strong and robust gate for everyday life on the farm. After welding the gate was powder coated to Read More...
- Scania Fuel Tank Repaired - Here is a Scania lorry we had in recently at SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset. The Aluminium fuel and hydraulic tank was leaking. This needed to be repaired as quickly as possible to make it roadworthy. Our Welders got on the case to rapidly fix things for the lorry driver. Removed Repaired Refitted The Read More...
- Alloy Wheel Repair for Frome Customer - SAS Welding Services recently did an Alloy Wheel Repair job for a customer from Frome in Somerset. The BMW X5 wheel was badly damaged and in need of repair. The repair was fully TIG welded and then the wheel was reshaped in our workshop in Glastonbury. It was then repainted to the correct colour, and Read More...