SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a good reputation in the Somerset area, for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Land Rover Overhauled in Glastonbury - Another week finished, another Land Rover overhauled! We love Land Rovers at SAS Welding Services and were happy to restore this Defender 90 to it’s former glory. The Defender 90 had a rear cross-member replacement and chassis painted. It was then fitted with a 3mm heavy duty galvanised cross-member and painted with Buzzweld products for longevity Read More...
- Handrails Fabricated - Handrails made to measure for a customer in Somerset. The handrails were custom fabricated by SAS Welding Services from Glastonbury. We can fabricate and install gates ,railings and handrails.Different finishes are available:*Powder coated *Galvanised *PaintedWe have an eye for detail and always test fit on site. Custom Handrails Somerset For Gates, Railings and Handrails in the Glastonbury Read More...
- Mobile Welding for Local Glastonbury Farmer - SAS Welding Services recently did a little mobile welding job for a local Glastonbury farmer. Out in the fields looking up at Glastonbury Tor, they needed a quick removable fence. We arranged for Lugs to be welded on for the three joining pins, so now a quick removable fence if needed. SAS Welding Services in Read More...
- Land Cruiser Saved in Glastonbury - Not a Land Rover but a Land Cruiser saved this time! SAS Welding Services took care of this vehicle from our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. It needed lots of welding, prepping and painting but now it is good to go and ready for it’s MOT! We finished it off with a Buzzweld primer and raptor paint. For Read More...
- Nissan Cabstar Vehicle Overhaul - Recently another vehicle was saved at SAS Welding Services. This Nissan Cabstar needed a complete vehicle overhaul. It was brought to our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset where we frequently help customers with Vehicle Repairs, bodywork and restoration. Check out the before and after pictures. New cab arches were made from 3mm steel, and then raptor painted. Read More...