SAS Welding Services are welders based in Glastonbury, Somerset. We carry out all aspects of welding and fabrication. SAS specialise in custom truck fabrication.
Our welders pride themselves on excellent customer service and top quality steel work. SAS are highly skilled MIG, TIG and MMA welders.
SAS Welding Services can measure, design, manufacture and then install your order.
Our fully established industrial unit is divided into two sections for ferrous and nonferrous metals. We also have mobile welding facilities and only use the best materials available.
We manufacture for commercial and residential use.
Fully insured and reasonably priced, so, if you are looking for stainless steel or aluminium fabrication services in Somerset then choose the experts at SAS Welding Services.
Welding Services in Glastonbury
- TIG Welding
- MOT Welding & Vehicle Restoration
- Custom Truck Fabrication
- Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
- Alloy Wheel Repairs & Tyre Fitting
- Gates, Railings & Handrails
- Mobile Welding & Repairs
- Skip & Bin Repairs
Trusted Somerset Welders
SAS Welding Services have a fantastic reputation in the Somerset area for our skilled welders, fair prices and excellent customer service. Check out these testimonials to hear what our happy customers have to say about us.
- Hand Rail Fabricated & Delivered - Another hand rail made and delivered by William from our welding team. He fabricated it to match the original hand rails on the property, with a gloss black powder coat finish. A large good quality, free standing Heavy Duty Wrought Iron Safety Handrail with a smooth convex top, decorative scrolls and collars. Fabrication Somerset SAS Read More...
- We Are Open During Lockdown - Important Notice: We are still open during this 3rd UK Lockdown, but please can all visiting customers make an appointment by calling first 01458 831071. Masks to be worn at all times when on site at SAS, please follow all the government guidelines and stick to the 2 metre rule. Key workers take priority and Read More...
- Custom Made Stainless Steel Kitchen Table - This custom made stainless steel kitchen table looks amazing. We love seeing the final product in it’s new home. Check it out! It has a quality finish with stainless steel legs and frame and finished with a high spec marble table top. SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset are experts in metalwork and custom fabrication. Read More...
- Assembly Pins Fabricated for Joinery - SAS Welding Services did this little job on the lathe recently. These were some Assembly Pins for Shepherd Works Joinery, fabricated from our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. SAS Welding Services can make just about anything out of metal, and have experienced professionals and all necessary equipment to get the job done. Fabricators Somerset If you Read More...
- Checker Plate Floor Glastonbury - SAS Welding Services recently did this quick cut and fold job at our workshop in Glastonbury, Somerset. This brand new trailer definitely looked nice with a checker plate floor. We can cut and fold sheet metal up to 3mm thick and up 2500mm long. Welding & Fabrication Somerset To find out more about our range Read More...
- Stainless Steel Conveyor Frames - Here is a Stainless Steel Conveyor SAS Welding Services did some work on last week. We made two box section frames and fitted them on site. These frames hold two tubes, that the belt dividers hang on. This machine can now be used for beer bottles keeping them in the right order. You think of Read More...
- Stainless Steel Balcony Hand Rails Made & Installed - SAS Welding Services were delighted to recently help two customers in Street, Somerset with these bespoke Stainless Steel Balcony hand rails. Made and Installed to a high standard. We are popular across Somerset for metal gates, railings, fences and handrails. We had to wait for some nice weather to get these Stainless steel balcony hand Read More...
- Agricultural Welding Repairs Somerset - Agricultural repairs are no problem for SAS Welding Services in Glastonbury, Somerset. Here we had a Straw chopper rear door pivot points repaired with new weld in bushes fitted. We understand that you need to keep the wheels turning and the cows mooooing, so for a quick turn around it got the top quality SAS Read More...
See more projects